Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Valdus Devereaux I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Valdus Devereaux

Go down

Valdus Devereaux Empty Valdus Devereaux

Post by Valdus Devereaux Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Name: Valdus Devereaux
Alias: Militus Sentus
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 150lbs
Race: Human
Birthplace: Valencia
Affiliation: Armada
Class: Buccaneer
Position: Captain Commander of the 27th Squadron
Personality: To many, if not everyone, Valdus appears to lack any sympathy and shows very little emotion. Though his rank is certainly not the best-- not by a long shot-- he takes his responsibilities very seriously, and is willing to use anything to ensure a mission's success. In any circumstance, he will be prefered to be called by his "code name"-- Militus Sentus-- instead of his actual name. This is because he always has a high suspicion that there is a spy watching him at all time. However, this is simply paranoia, as there never are any actual spies. However, there are certain others who he will allow to use his name, and they are only the ones who he is completely trusting and loyal to.
Appearance: Beneath his uniform, which he is most commonly seen wearing, Valdus has suprisingly tanned skin and is decently built muscle-wise, though this is not really that apparant at a glance-- or even if given a real look at. He usually keeps his short, black hair cut just enough so it would not be seen when he's on duty. Valdus is only about just about the average height, if not an inch or two smaller, of a human male. His eyes are dark, almost black color, and are narrowed enough to make him always appear to be not in a good mood. He also has slightly thin lips and a small nose.
As previously mentioned, he is usually seen in his uniform(Unfortunately, seeing as I just joined this form thing, I can't post links yet. I'll put the link here later once I'm able to xP) Both his hands are always covered with white gloves, though the reason for this seems to be to allow a better hold on his weapons in battle. However, whether this is the full reason or not is yet to be revealed.
Weapons and Skills: His most notable weapons are his axe and a pistol that he always keeps with him wherever he goes. Being a Buccaneer, he has more skill with stronger melee weapons, such as his axe, and is capable of wiping out anyone that gets in his way. Though if he feels it nessecary to take out someone quickly, he'll resort to using his pistol to silence his opponents quickly. Being a soldier doesn't only teach one how to use melee weapons, after all!
Outside of battle, Valdus has adapted strong negotiating skills, as well as a keen eye for his surroundings-- Paranoia is part of why he is so good at the latter. He's learned how to be an "efficient" leader, in his opinion, in order to make sure each order he gets becomes fulfilled.
Bio: Valdus Devereaux was born in Valencia, and was raised by his father, who was a soldier in the Armada, and his mother, who was an mechanic. During his younger years, he learned how to fight from his father, and how to work machines from his mother. However, when he was in his early teen years, there was a sudden attack on Valencia by pirates, and both his parents had to go join the fight with the Armada-- Thus leaving their child alone. The battle turned out to take quite a while, before finally his mother returned with the news that his father had been killed in battle.
Outraged and shaken by this, he vowed to avenge his father by joining the Armada as well. At first, he started out as a low-ranked soldier, but gradually made his way up and eventually became an officer-- though not without some disagreement from others. After all, a human becoming an officer was not the most common occurance, nor was it the most agreeable decision between the clockwork soldiers. Nevertheless, he treated this position with utmost importance, and took any chance he could to go after pirates, no matter who they were.
Valdus Devereaux
Valdus Devereaux

http://heiroftimeestelle.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum