Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Character karaoke I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Character karaoke

Go down

Character karaoke Empty Character karaoke

Post by Hannah Durante Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Yeah I'm kind of....idk addicted to music.   So, for this you basically just embed one or a few songs and explain why they work for your character.   BECAUSE IDK YOU JUST DO
Hannah Durante
Hannah Durante
Clockwork

http://undertheflag.jcink.net/

Back to top Go down

Character karaoke Empty Re: Character karaoke

Post by Hannah Durante Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:21 pm

oh using this again.  removed the first post because for me anyway one of those videos was failing so eh repost another time.    Been listening to a lot of music between doctors visits, Er, exhaustion, all this nonsense...Gotta unload some of it before I explode.   I apologize for any rambling!  Don't let that frighten any of the rest of you from using this thread for yourselves.
------

So if anybody needs a creepy stalker song for any of your characters, pairings, etc....HERE THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD STALKER SONG.   [s]I love oomph so much. xP[/s]

oh what the heck, here have another creepy/deranged/stalker song by them! XD

oh look more angst.  That's it, I'm going to post a sappy song in this lineup even if it doesn't match any pirate101 chars of mine or those> I know just to balance things out.

So this one I loosely associate with Hannah. For reasons. >.>

HERE HAVE A SENTIMENTAL SONG.  It's a little angsty, but still fairly sentimental.

and even moar sappy, dat chorus.

Hannah Durante
Hannah Durante
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Durante Mon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Oh no here I come again with a spamdump in between things. Well, since nobody else is using this I figured I might as well! I don't want to spam up the playlist thread since other people are actually using it and I don't want to scare anybody away from using it. xD

This is for playlist/fanmix stuff, I'm building one for Hannah and redoing her fic series playlists since I've decided the secondary version is the only version of her overall. The secondary version is uh, lol the one I replaced her char bio here with that our lovely admin already knew about and suggested I do. Which I need to do on DA as well....Later. Anyway, I wanted to remind myself of songs to add and why, since on the site I'm doing the fanmix and all for, you typical pick out the most significant line of lyrics and/or explain why you chose that. GOTTA REMEMBER I HAVE A TERRIBLE MEMORY.

pardon my spamdump in advance, you guys can feel perfectly free to ignore mine and do your own, really! I promise! But hey, maybe some of these songs i post can work for some of your chars and stories too, be they pirate101 or otherwise.

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR SO MUCH WANGST.
in fact i'll put instrumental non wangst stuff first, then everybody can escape the angst easier...unless you wanna see if you can apply these songs to your chars. xP
------

OH before I get into instrumentals and angst, I have to share this vid and song. XD It's a 'crazy lover' song and for some reasons those thoroughly entertain and crack me up. I only have one char this could work for...but she's not in pirate101, so MAYBE THIS WILL WORK FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

random epic instrumentals i use both for pirate101 writing and my own lame weird fantasy steampunk pirate idea. I think they are on that pirate playlist i have on youtube, but oh well! they help break up the angst. XD

...and now to all the obnoxious angst.

I just love this cover first of all LOL, I had to post it. I think it works for Hannah though, and different verses apply to different things in my mind. Some parts apply to her past, others apply to her present and how she unintentionally does exactly what she feels certain figures she once looked up to did to her to people who hold her in high regard...but aren't too happy about that whole Armada thing.

Haha much angst, but...it fits a lot of different aspects about Hannah's past and how it impacts her present. At least in my crazy mind. XD Those that have seen all the rambling i do in rp about various topics, have seen certain writings, or just know about her past in depth will hopefully know what I'm talking about lol!

This also totally applies to another friend of mine, Bailey's char AFTER everything.

This one requires a little mental tweaking, but it works for Hannah and Bailey at least a little. I showed it to Bailey's creator and she seemed to agree too, so WE ROLL WITH IT. Not all of it fits, but the first half does. Bailey sort of looks at Hannah not only as an older sister figure, but also a potential mother figure since she lost hers while young and Hannah is a fair amount older than she is. And oh does Hannah lie and hide quite a lot from her, and do some excessive and covert things to desperately try and keep her safe, away from CERTAIN DANGERS... >.>

But Bailey does eventually find out about things, and then feel horror, heartbreak, hatred. Though at the same like, like Shiloh does in the movie, despite it all Bailey won't hate Hannah for good or long and doesn't actually want her dead, she's just uh...very understandably upset about a few things while Hannah is pretty upset herself about how things escalated despite her best effort to keep those who endeared themselves to her as friends out of harm's way. lol nobody stole Bailey from her, though! If any of them felt that way, it'd def be Bailey pissed at people she holds responsible for 'destroying/brainwashing' her friend.

...I'll stop there this is plenty for now to remember to put on the fanmix. xP
Hannah Durante
Hannah Durante
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down