Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Character Concept Art I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Character Concept Art

Go down

Character Concept Art Empty Character Concept Art

Post by Ulysses Septimus Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Just the concept art to some of my characters and others I may introduce in RP and writing... XD just to make stuff easier for everyone around the the forum...

A large majority will be based upon characters from "Assassin's Creed" multiplayer characters, which do not belong to me but to Ubisoft.

With that said and done, have fun browsing my friends Very Happy 

-Ulysses

Last edited by Ulysses Septimus on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

https://p101roleplay.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Character Concept Art Empty Re: Character Concept Art

Post by Ulysses Septimus Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Cristobal Auditore de la Faiz

"A brilliant engineer and Assassin: do not be fooled by his appearance. You let down your guard around him, and you might just find yourself with a bullet through your head from his sparquebus, or your throat pierced by his drafting compass."-Ulysses

Character Concept Art Char_engineer
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Septimus Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:10 pm

The Huntsman Ulysses

"Dressed in black and red that was the blood of his enemies, the Huntsman was one of the most feared Assassins in the Spiral, known to a few to be merely another form to the Grandmaster Assassin Ulysses. He wields a hook and a sword as his primary weaponry, dispatching enemies with brutal efficiency."

Character Concept Art Huntsman_-_Resized_9836 
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Septimus Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Brute Clockworks

"Created by the master engineer Cristobal Auditore de la Faiz from the blueprints of the Dragoons as well as Marines, those enormous, armored giants stand up to eight feet tall, only a foot short of Grand Marshal Rooke. Their signature attack, called "Brute Charge", involves them charging at full speed into enemy lines, swinging their chosen weaponry of either a halberd or large sword to plow down enemies rows at a time.

It was said that their armor is so tough, that a cannon ball fired cannot even make one dent in it. And according to a rumor, Brutes are also impervious to witchdoctor magic, as their armor had also been inscribed with an ancient blessing. Thus, the only effective way of destroying a Brute would be via assassination by a Hidden Blade, aimed at the tiny chink in the base of their necks.

They will also never stop, until their assigned objective had been completed. Even if someone manages to defeat one of them, the defeated Brute will trigger a self destruct system, much like the ones installed inside Royal Guards, aiming to take down as many as possible with them.

Currently, Brutes man the ship the Empire, and stands guard in stations such as the Beachhead and Cadiz."

Character Concept Art Guard-brute-ACB

Last edited by Ulysses Septimus on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Septimus Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Brute Assassins

"The original Brutes. Those Assassins, often from the cold world of Grizzelheim, are trained from the age of six to wear a full body of armor, and to use large weapons such as claymore swords or halberds.

They are also trained to feel no fear, instead, their fear is replaced by a deadly lust and zeal for battle. This would often propel them to charge into battle, right into enemy ranks in a deadly kamikaze run, aimed to take down as many enemies as they can before they are killed.

Brute Assassins, other times called Berserkers, possess the toughest armor available to Assassins, said to be crafted from knowledge Cristobal extracted from the Apple of Eden, a mysterious artifact extracted from El Dorado."

Character Concept Art 500px-ACR_MPCrusaderRe 
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Septimus Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Ezio Tessarius Septimus

"Ulysses' older brother, whose original name was rumored to be Caelinus Felixus Superbus but changed it when Kane took over the throne from King Casmir. 

It is thought that he may have been the one who influenced Ulysses' hero worship of Kane, as he had changed his name even before Ulysses did, and was the one who suggested naming the Resistance enemies of the Assassin Order.

A very powerful Assassin and warrior, Ezio specialized in using a long katar--an ancestor to the currently trending Hidden Blade favored by the Assassins, consisting of a blade with a h-shaped horizontal grip that allowed the blade to rest above the user's knuckles--as his primary weapon.

Ezio is a Master Assassin, however, even that could not save him from the siege of Monteriggioni, the Assassin fortress which Atticus Mercilus sold to the Templars; Ezio perished while covering his brother Ulysses, who was chosen to leave and call for help from the Monquistan branch, subsequently allowing Ulysses to survive the onslaught.

His body is discovered at the gate of the fortress, killed by a crossbow bolt through the head and ran clean through the guts by four swords.

Currently, Ezio is buried in the the Sanctums of the Valencian Order's underground base, with a statue of him marking the location of his grave, possibly erected by Ulysses in honor of his bravery at the siege."

Character Concept Art ACRMP-Sentinel 
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down