Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Octavian Caesarus I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Octavian Caesarus

Go down

Octavian Caesarus Empty Octavian Caesarus

Post by Ulysses Septimus Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Name: Octavian Caesarus
Alternate Designation: Octavius Caesarus
Race: Clockwork
Birthplace: Valencia?
Affiliation: Armada
Class: Privateer

Personality: Stoic and straight faced, that’s who Octavian is, or at least that’s what others believed because that’s what he showed on the outside. Inside, Octavian is in fact a bloodlusting berserker who hated the pirates with every part of his mechanical being. He is also arrogant (strongly suspecting he might have inherited this from his “father” Rooke), though at the same time very loyal and true to the glorious cause of the Armada, that is, he is willing to do anything to ensure it goes on unhindered.
  Outside, he also appears to have a very rough relationship with his “father”, but no matter what, and it is not because of his base programming, he never hated Rooke and would gladly allow himself to be terminated, if situations calls, for him.
  In battle, Octavian would unleash the berserker inside him, fighting fueled by only primal rage and hate toward his enemies, hate branching primarily from the reason that “all who opposes the Armada deserves nothing but death”. But, despite this, he was not a warrior who seeks battle all the time, unlike Rooke.

Appearance: Octavian has the typical look of a Royal Guard*, except for instead of the regular black base with red hue, his armor is dark blue with a black glow and golden outlines. Instead of the regular bauta mask of the Royal Guards, his face/mask is volto styled, and plated around the eyes with gold and silver. His capello, unlike most clockworks, is a tricorn much like Rooke’s, but with a large white feather decorating it.
 His built is medium, compared to his “father”.
(mask: http://img0071.popscreencdn.com/152903525_halloween-mask-full-face-mardi-gras-round-silver-gold-.jpg )

Skills:
-Firearm Handling:He is a rather skilled marksman, but not as much as a Armada musketeer.
-Privateer Powers:As a natural privateer, Octavian is no stranger to spells such as Rouse, Revive, etc.
-Swordsmanship:Being tutored under one of the finest swordsman in Valencia--Ulysses--Octavian was not an opponent to be underestimated when he's equipped with a sword.
-Buccaneer Powers:Naturally, with his "father" being Rooke, Octavian possessed all the knowledge and fighting prowess one would expect of a buccaneer.

Weapons: As a Royal Guard, Octavian is programmed to use weapons including polearms, firearms such as the Dragoon autocannon or Valencian flintlock, and bladed weapons such as swords. However, he only has a select few which he prefers to use (and carry on his person), this includes a Dragoon set and a large, elaborate halberd given to him by Ulysses.
  If situation needed so, he can also dual wield any of his chosen weapons with a shield, but he usually prefers his halberd over everything else.

Ship: Octavian currently owns just one ship, named the Avenger. It is a large, well equipped Armada galleon with heavy-duty Valencian alloy armor plates and 54 guns, and black and gold sails, in contrast to the pure black ones of regular ships.
  He was given this ship by Ulysses when he was named as the captain of the Royal Guards, and it remained to be his only till this day, for some unknown reasons since on multiple occasions he had been given a chance to have captaincy over more, but he declined all of them.

Bio: Octavian (other times referred to as Octavius) Caesarus is a mysterious figure to many of the officers of the Armada. Who would think he isn’t? He simply appeared out of seemingly nowhere, right after the termination of the first captain of the Royal Guards--Custos Maximus--and was immediately named as his replacement by Lord of Admiralty Ulysses.
  Shortly after, he joined Ulysses in his quest of getting the map of El Dorado from Adrian Devereaux, though he primarily loomed in the background, performing nothing significant except lending a hand to Ulysses when he needed so.
  After Ulysses’ quest was completed, Caesarus returned to his post in the Inner Sanctums of Cadiz, patrolling with his other Royal Guards, along with lieutenant captain Quintia Presidios, in their duty of protecting the Supreme Commander.

*Royal Guards resemble Dragoons in appearance and built, however, they are less buff and has armor colored black, red, and gold. They are also much more intelligent, equipped with more weapons (including a claymore sword, shield, spear [sometimes a a halberd], and Dragoon autocannon), and possessed the ability to self destruct if they had been damaged to the point of near termination in battle.

-Octavian's "father" is Rooke because he is in fact built from Rooke's protoform.
-He has the power to feel human emotions because of unknown reasons.
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

https://p101roleplay.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum