Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Tomas de la Mancha I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Tomas de la Mancha

Go down

Tomas de la Mancha Empty Tomas de la Mancha

Post by Kestrel Orne Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Tomas de la Mancha Tomas_400
NAME. Tomas de la Mancha
AGE. 26
GENDER. Male
CLASS. Privateer
SPECIES. Human
ETHINICTY/HOME. Monquistan

APPEARANCE.
Like any other native of Monquista, Tomas has rich brown hair, though his has been grown long and kept tied back, almost in a fashion to mimic the natural tails of his countrymen. He was given a set of Adventurer’s Mail before he left the Abbey, from his guardians, though he will occasionally don a concealing cloak when he feels that it may be better to hide the Monquistan symbol on the chestplate.

PERSONALITY
Passive and complacent in nature, Tomas is at odds with many others who take to the skyways. Because of the often cutthroat environment, he has a difficult time balancing his morals and what is possible at the time. He has a tempestuous relationship with his homeland, on one hand proud of the beauty of it, and on the other deeply ashamed of the racist nature of many of his countrymen. When needed, however, Tomas can be quite a fighter, wielding heavy weapons with a hidden skill that doesn’t fit his usual temperament.

Tomas is somewhat surprised to meet any other humans who cross his path. He is easily reduced to a stammering mess with women, having no experience with even conversation with a female of his own species, and is fascinated by the very concept of blonde hair due to the natural overwhelming brunette in his upbringing.

BACKGROUND.
Found as an infant abandoned in the aftermath of the great war over La Mancha, the unnamed baby was taken to the safety of St Bonobo’s Abbey. There, he was given the name ‘Tomas’, and ‘de la Mancha’ to indicate where he’d been found. Life was difficult for the child on account of the rarity of humans being found in Monquista, and though the inhabitants of the Abbey attempted to be kind, the well-known attitude towards the species was no stranger to the young boy as he grew up.

Tomas became something of a general apprentice and errand boy as he grew older, until he ultimately offered to help the librarian when he received word of mysterious clockwork birds in Sivella, Valencia. Having no ship for himself, Tomas set out and purchased a Monquistan skiff for most of his life’s savings, and set about finding someone he could hire to command it for him. Despite all odds, he managed to survive the journey through Avernus, and quickly became fascinated with the clockwork birds, teaching himself how to tinker with their mechanisms over the course of his small mission. The mystery has taken him all over the spiral, but is far from being over. Tomas’ latest destination has been Aquila, where he began researching the long lost Aquilan Linear B.
Kestrel Orne
Kestrel Orne

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum