Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Random videos! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Random videos!

Go down

Random videos! Empty Random videos!

Post by Hannah Durante Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Yes I continue my reign as Queen of the spam posts. This one is just for fun, share youtube and other videos you like! They can be for anything. . We have spam threads like this on other sites I go on that work out well, so really it's just a video dump for all videos you like and want to share. Even if you're only embedding it to watch on your phone or something later!

If you post a mep, cover of a song, etc, I only ask you link us to the person who made it to credit them. And warn for things like gore, sexuality, etc, in case other people don't want to see that. I personally don't have issues with those, but better safe than sorry!
Hannah Durante
Hannah Durante
Clockwork

http://undertheflag.jcink.net/

Back to top Go down

Random videos! Empty Re: Random videos!

Post by Hannah Durante Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Apparently I'm on a repo song kick since my shuffle keeps wanting me to do something with them for Hannah as they come up everrryyyy time I try to do pirate 101 shuffles. XD SO POSTING SOME OF THE SCENES/SONGS. I love this movie entirely too much.

Oh, there is gore and sexuality in this movie so I caution you from playing them if you don't like that sort of thing. It's not too bad, but I don't want to unintentionally offend anybody! SORRY FOR THE SPAM. I like listening to the songs and I can do that on my mobile, so it's nice to have them here so I can also watch the scenes if I feel like it. ...i need to put these songs on my phone and player though. *lazy&
------

this one i have to say is probably my favorite song from the movie, next to zydrate anatomy

....haha this is that one song forever ago people prompted me dark crack to for pirate 101. At least yours didn't end quite like this though Hannah!

annd zydrate anatomy, which is fairly suggestive on the sexual end. Like, so much groping and grinding and yeah maybe not watch it if that bugs you. HIS VOICE THOUGH...

I'll just contain myself at 3.

THOUGH I HAVE TO DO THIS VIDEO.
lol I remember telling Ulysses and other the song was creepy, but the video is even creepier .xD;

Hannah Durante
Hannah Durante
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Durante Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Gasp, moar!  Though since I'm really dumping videos I'm going to try to have some variety this time around. xP  And since all of these are either mep parts, meps, amvs, parodies, etc, I'll link to the creator's original youtube pages.  If you like anything you see, I strongly encourage you to check the rest of these people's fabulous works out.    Very Happy

-----

Yeaahhhhh, continuing the repo theme, but this time with awesome...uh, lmv I guess I'd call it, since it's a live action movie/musical/rock opera?   On these vids, even with the backstory, I see Nathan and Blind Mag as shippable..and they were my fave chars beyond Shiloh and Graverobber.   Don't juuudgeee me!  Also I totally have to admit it, Nathan and Blind Mag are Hannah's spirit animals in some ways....and that one version of hers I don't always play around role playing sites, just because I've worried people would find it too much in some way, was definitely inspired by both of them.  I shouldn't have watched the movie again the other night, because it brought all those things back.

If you've seen the movie, then you can hazard a guess what I mean by inspired.  If not, well...then maybe I can get away with some things in writing lol!

THe person who made this awesome video is JustwaitingRotten.  THey have a lot of other neat videos on their channel too!  Smile

and another one...haha all so angsty~  Ugh that movie gives me all the angsty and sad feels.

This video was made by the awesome SangoSan, who is still an active channel so check 'im ou if you liked this one of theirs.

And something entirely silly to break up all the angst and such. XD  I love DBZ and I love Team four star, so this parody they did of make a man out of you greatly amused me.  

Their main channel is HERE, and I think they do a marvelous job with their parody series.

This is a disney/non disney mep with a song I adore.  I might need to pitch this song down like they did to avoid copyright, I kind of prefer it sounding like this than the original.   Also HEXXUS IS BRIEFLY IN IT, I rarely see him in meps and I love that jerk so...XD yeah.    This song is a great crackshipping song, just saying.  *shoves it at people on this site, because part of it might work for their crackships.  >]*

This one was hosted by a member, but has parts from everybody,  so see dem awesome credits on the youtube page for this vid!

I feel like this needs to end on a weird or silly vid, so here, GOATS YELLING LIKE HUMANS. 8D  I have a pretty bizarre sense of humor, yes.

Hannah Durante
Hannah Durante
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum