Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Sydney Underhill I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sydney Underhill

Go down

Sydney Underhill Empty Sydney Underhill

Post by Sydney Underhill Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Name: Sydney Underhill
Birthplace: Marleybone
Affiliation: Although she is ‘technically’ a pirate, Sydney has an agenda that is entirely her own.
Class: Privateer

Personality: Sydney Underhill, blunt, harsh, ruthless, and easily angered, is a natural power-hungry tyrant, loving power and authority more than anything else in the spiral. She would gladly do anything to make others, regardless of whom, cower on their knees before her, including ripping them apart beyond recognition. Although Sydney is extremely impulsive, she knows that she would be easily outnumbered by other pirates against her cause should she ever display her true nature, and as a result of that, she tries her best to keep it ‘under wraps’. She finds the Armada clockworks, particularly the musketeers, fascinatingly beautiful, and longs to hold full command over them, although she has not yet figured this out for herself. In her cabin aboard her ship, The Grand Fife, she keeps an Armada musketeer by the name of Custos Quintus, whose allegiance had mysteriously shifted to her, and Sydney is more protective over him than her own life.

Biography: Sydney was born as Sydney Alice Underhill to a rich couple in Marleybone, and although she was spoiled beyond belief, she never had any particular attachment to either of her parents. When she was twelve, she snuck aboard a Royal Navy ship that was in the docks nearby her family’s mansion one night, just to explore below decks, but the ship set sail before she could get off. The following day, the ship was hit by a storm, and Sydney was found drifting near Skull Island among the remaining cargo and debris. She was trained as a privateer and as a pirate of the resistance, like most residents of Skull Island, but she was never, in the slightest bit, loyal. After capturing and taking Quintus, a musketeer from the Armada patrol in the ancient lizard ruins, aboard her ship, she became absolutely obsessed with the Armada clockworks.
Sydney Underhill
Sydney Underhill

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3779837/SeverinadeStrango

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum