Pirate101 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Roleplay Thread
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Valdus Devereaux
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm by Valdus Devereaux

» Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil (Dark Jonathan)
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:14 pm by Gilvorth Zuritel Xavil

» World-Valencia
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm by Sydney Underhill

» We are Going to Revive this Place
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm by Ulysses Septimus

» Character factoids, quirks, etc
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am by Ulysses Septimus

» Horrible stuff
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:05 pm by Hannah Durante

» World-Marleybone
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 am by Hannah Durante

» Character karaoke
Writing Dump Box I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm by Hannah Durante

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Writing Dump Box

2 posters

Go down

Writing Dump Box Empty Writing Dump Box

Post by Ulysses Septimus Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Seeing that my dear friend and sister Hannah have posted her stuff here, I might as well do it too. XP Just some random short stories I came up while Skyping with her, and all of them will very likely be Pirate101 stuff (98% of them would probably be about Ulysses) and maybe a few of my Kamen Rider things, some random memes we made over Skype.

WARNING:
Some of those stories contain slash shipping (dunno what that is? Look it up on Google.), graphic violence, character death, or WTFness. There will also be occasional kissing scenes, human/clockwork ship, but otherwise nothing explicit. If you are not comfortable with above mentioned things, I would suggest do not browse this thread without care, always read the summary above each post.

Last edited by Ulysses Septimus on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

https://p101roleplay.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Writing Dump Box Empty Re: Writing Dump Box

Post by Ulysses Septimus Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 am

Fandom: Pirate101
Genre: Unknown
Primary Character: Octavian Caesarus
Secondary Character(s): Adrian Devereaux
Warning: Violence, character death

Octavian had been looking forward to the battle the moment he had stepped aboard his ship.

He could feel his mechanical heart picking up speed in his chest, as the ship slowly approached the back of the wretched pirate haven. Soon, he would be able to put that impudent worm Adrian in his place, teach him what it really meant to be messing with the Armada.

Keeping up his stoic outward appearance, the newly appointed captain of the Royal Guards raised one hand, soundlessly ordering for the ship to stop once they were close to the island citadel’s walls.

Octavian crept quietly up to the front, a grappling hook in his hands.

Tink.

He tugged a few times to make sure it was secure, before winding the thick rope of woven steel around one hand and began to scale the high tower. Thanks to his almost-human agility, this was beyond easy despite the fact he was a clockwork.

When he reached the top, Caesarus plunged his dagger into the chest of the sleeping pirate sentry, while hearing a low clang as Quintia now stood next to him.

Leaving the lieutenant captain to deal with opening the gate, the clockwork crept as quietly as he could manage through the streets of the pirate haven, toward the heart of the island.

Once Ulysses and the others are here, Octavian would finally be allowed to begin his slaughter.

It didn’t take long for him to find his opponent once the battle had began: Caesarus easily spied him from his position in front of Horace Avery’s burning office, taking on Captain Sentus Optimus as well as Servus Carbo.

Even though Octavian’s frame had been severely damaged before in the fight with Avery, the sight was enough to make the clockwork ignore his injuries, for it drove pangs of scarlet rage through his cerebral processor and blocked off all the others.

So, without another thought, he charged forward, halberd at the ready, at the Kaizoku-O.

Adrian clearly had sensed danger, because the next moment, he spun around and evaded the clockwork’s strike.

“Adrian Devereaux,”Octavian spoke in a fashion like he was reciting, “you are convicted of piracy, assassination of an Armada officer, and multiple offenses against the Valencian crown. You shall be eradicated, compliance is not an option.” Gripping his weapon with both hands, he swung again, this time catching the swashbuckler’s arm.

Blood poured from the wound, drops of ruby red dripping onto the cobblestone, “Never!”

“Still trying to be the hero?”Caesarus taunted in his monotone of a voice, “you are failing, Devereaux, everything you try will be in vain.” He caught Adrian’s daggers with the pole of his halberd, borrowing this moment to send a jarring kick into his stomach.

The swashbuckler flew backward, literally, at least ten feet and sprawled across the ground, his daggers still clenched tightly in his hands.

Octavian advanced on his opponent, not even bothering to let him stand or using his halberd as he picked him up by the collar of his coat, delivering a well aimed punch into Adrian’s jaw. He would rather relish the minutes, he decided, slowly breaking the pirate with his bare hands, a death painful and slow.

“I will break you, Devereaux.”The captain of the Royal Guards threw the Kaizoku-Oh onto the cobblestones, hearing a rather delightful thud and a crack as his opponent’s weak, fleshly body connected, “with my hands I will send you to hell.”

To his surprise, the pirate made no sound when he beat him, not even a groan.

That made Octavian frustrated(curse his ability to feel human emotions!). “Why are you not screaming, fool?”He demanded as he slammed his head into a wall, watching his strength so he would not accidentally kill him before he deemed it time. “Are you already that defeated?”

Adrian’s defiant eyes soon found the black voids in Octavian’s mask: he was weakened, he could tell, but made obvious attempts to stop it from emerging.

“I won’t bow, Armada scum.”He coughed, a stream of blood running down his jaw,”never..”

Then he smiled, smiled!

“Adrian Devereaux, you’ve obviously not figured this out yet.”The clockwork planted one foot on the pirate’s chest, “this is the end for you. The end!” Octavian pulled him up so he was face to face with him, “why won’t you scream? Show your pain like the other vermin!”

He threw him down once more, only this time he also stomped hard on one of his hands. “Wipe that damn smile off your face, pirate.”

No reply.

That’s when Octavian noticed he had been knocked out.

Growling, he picked him up and slapped Adrian hard. “Don’t break now, there’s still more to come!”

Once Devereaux regained some consciousness, Octavian dealt out his blows mercilessly, each guaranteed to draw blood even though it was only his hands.

He knew exactly what he was doing; he punched and kicked, carefully monitoring each strike so it only damaged, damaged and drew more of that beautiful red.

“You are going down, Devereaux.”Octavian found himself chanting, “I will break you, I will wipe that smile from your face and make you scream…”

The clockwork finally straightened after who knows how long.

Octavian gazed down at the mangled, broken corpse that was once Adrian Devereaux, bathed in a large pool of his own blood.

He suddenly realized he liked it, liked the ruby red he was able to draw from his enemy. It was… Beautiful, enchanting in a way he couldn’t name. He wanted more, wanted to see more of the red from his foes.

Which the island still has plenty to provide, he thought with glee.

They are all going to go down, hard.

Octavian Caesarus would make sure of it.
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Septimus Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 am

Genre: Angst? Romance, Dark
Primary Character: Ulysses
Secondary Character: Kane
Ship: Kane x Ulysses
Summary: Ulysses thinks back on his beloved Commander's death...
Song: Love is Blind by Dream Evil
Warning: Mentioned character death, SLASH SHIPPING. DO NOT READ IF YOU CANNOT TOLERATE THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE.

Ulysses stood there, just stood there, gazing out onto the emerald skyways of Valencia, still unable to come to terms with that day.

He closed his eyes in a vain attempt to hold back his tears.

Why did that one had to die?

A hand reached up, clenching his chest as his heart convulsed in pain of remembering that name.

Kane.

“I loved you.”The Admiral whispered, “but you don’t see it… I didn’t mind, as long as you still looked upon me, still thought of me as your most valued puppet… But why? Why did you have to go first?”

He could see that day still replaying before his eyes, see how the merciless blade had pierced the body of his beloved commander, staining his perfect form with clockwork blood. His heart had shattered then, along with what was left of his sanity.

Because from that day on, he couldn’t think of anything other than his Commander, it haunted him...
Ulysses Septimus
Ulysses Septimus
Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Underhill Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Genre: Angst??? (??????????)
Primary Character: Samantha Hawkins
Summary: Samantha didn't always wear a helmet...

It made her heart wrench with jealousy sometimes, the way Jewel moved with her limber legs and her graceful spins and somersaults.

She was mysterious and untouchable, and it intrigued men, it motivated them. They saw her as a beautiful, delicate doll, something that must be shielded from the harsh winds of the outside world, lest it blow too hard and shatter her.

But yet, they could not get close enough to wrap their arms around her, the dangerous femme fatale.

She often wondered why.

Was it her freckles, the tiny tan spots that were splattered over her cheekbones?

Or was it her enormous thighs, defined by lines of sinewy muscle, too masculine to be slender?

Samantha had often wondered.

Should I take it off again?

Should I go back, should I return to what I was?

But she didn't want to, she felt naked without it.

She felt exposed, so open, so vulnerable, without her helmet overtop her head and her heavy chestplate and her brawny build.

That was good, that was good that she clung to it.

Then, she would flex her biceps and remind herself that she was an animal in her prime, the powerful, merciless tiger, and she would feel her blood rush with pride.

After all, as a privateer that she trusted had once said, you're too strong for a man.
Sydney Underhill
Sydney Underhill

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3779837/SeverinadeStrango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down